GIFT VOUCHER/DISCOUNT CODE TERMS
Please note that voucher codes and discount codes can only be used 1 time. Once applied the voucher cannot be used again. If an item is returned from an order that had a discount code applied, the value of the gift voucher/code used will be deducted from any refund. Unfortunately gift vouchers/codes that have been redeemed cannot be reissued even in the case of a refund taking place.
WHERE IS YOUR RETURNS ADDRESS?
LJ’s Fashion Boutique
23 Low Street, Haxey, DN9 2LA
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. Please return your item(s) to us following the method below:
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the LJ’s returns label found on the bottom right of your returns form.
- Return the package and obtain proof of postage. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date the parcel has been received by the customer.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM(S)
- Re-Pack the item with the original labels and tags still attached.
- Cover you address label with the LJ’s returns label found on the bottom of your returns form.
- Return the packing and obtain a proof of postage. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of postage.
We’re sorry, but we are unable to offer free returns for customers, returns must be made at your own cost. All customers who wish to return their items can use the returns label found on the bottom of their returns form.
*Please note, refunds will not be given on items deemed unfit for resale, reasons may include;
- makeup marks
- perfume smell
- tan marks
- strong odours
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM?
Please send us an e-mail or Facebook message with your order number, the name/product code of the item you were supposed to receive and further details of the problem.
For items that are faulty, the returns postage cost will be reimbursed. This is to a maximum value of £5.00.
*A consumer cannot claim for a refund or replacement if he/she alters the item or causes any damage to the item.