Returns / Exchanges
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM(S)
- Please ensure your item conforms with our return policy before returning (see more information below)
- Re-Pack the item with the original labels and tags still attached.
- Ensure to include your original order details inside the parcel including name, address and order number (parcels without paperwork will not be refunded)
- Cover you address label with the LJ’s returns label found on the bottom of your returns form.
- Return using your own courier – please be mindful of the 14 day returns policy when choosing, as late deliveries will mean you will not get a refund.
- Return the packing and obtain a proof of postage. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of postage.
- Please be mindful that the parcel is your responsibility until it arrives here.
We’re sorry, but we are unable to offer free returns for customers, returns must be made at your own cost. All customers who wish to return their items can use the returns label found on the bottom of their returns form.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. Please return your item(s) to us following the method below:
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the LJ’s returns label found on the bottom right of your returns form.
- Return the package and obtain proof of postage. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
- Ensure you include your paperwork with order number/name and reason for return.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date the parcel has been received by the customer.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- No returns on necklaces, leggings, underwear or face masks
- No returns on sale items
- No returns on tanning products
*Please note, refunds will not be given on items deemed unfit for resale, reasons may include;
- makeup marks
- perfume smell
- tan marks
- strong odours
In the following instances, returns will not be refunded:
- SALE ITEMS (to the value of £42 or less)
- Out of the 14 day returns window
- Not fit for resale
- Paperwork not included in the return parcel
It is your responsibility to include the relevant paperwork inside your returns parcel. This must include your name, order number, address and reason for return. Any items returned without the correct paperwork will be put to one side for 28 days. Following this time if no contact is made from the customer the items in question will be given to charity.
If you’re item meets our return policy then please return items to the following address with the relevant paperwork
LJ’s Ladies Boutique
20 West Moor Park
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM?
Please send us an e-mail or Facebook message with your order number, the name/product code of the item you were supposed to receive and further details of the problem. We will then advise if the item can be returned or not. Items must not be worn, have the tags in tact and should be returned within 14 days of receipt.
For items that are found faulty, the returns postage cost will be reimbursed for these items only. This is to a maximum value of £3.20
If you return a faulty item you will be sent a replacement (not a refund) if you wish for a refund then there will be no reimbursement on the return postage.
*A consumer cannot claim for a refund or replacement if he/she alters the item or causes any damage to the item.
LJ’s hold the right to cancel and refund any order that has been purchased through their website. Some cases include: pricing entered incorrectly by administration staff and orders made from countries we don’t ship to.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your LJ’s account or future orders being refused. After which point any future returns will incur an additional handling fee to cover our costs.