GIFT VOUCHER/DISCOUNT CODE TERMS
Please note that voucher codes and discount codes can only be used 1 time. Once applied the voucher cannot be used again. If an item is returned from an order that had a discount code applied, the value of the gift voucher/code used will be deducted from any refund. Unfortunately gift vouchers/codes that have been redeemed cannot be reissued even in the case of a refund taking place.
WHERE IS YOUR RETURNS ADDRESS?
2a Mill Street
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. Please return your item(s) to us following the method below:
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the LJ’s returns label found on the bottom right of your returns form.
- Return the package and obtain proof of postage. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date the parcel has been received by the customer.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- No returns on necklaces
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM(S)
- Re-Pack the item with the original labels and tags still attached.
- Cover you address label with the LJ’s returns label found on the bottom of your returns form.
- Return the packing and obtain a proof of postage. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of postage.
We’re sorry, but we are unable to offer free returns for customers, returns must be made at your own cost. All customers who wish to return their items can use the returns label found on the bottom of their returns form.
*Please note, refunds will not be given on items deemed unfit for resale, reasons may include;
- makeup marks
- perfume smell
- tan marks
- strong odours
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM?
Please send us an e-mail or Facebook message with your order number, the name/product code of the item you were supposed to receive and further details of the problem.
For items that are faulty, the returns postage cost will be reimbursed. This is to a maximum value of £5.00.
No returns on sale items.
If for any circumstances sale items are returned to us.. we will contact you for payment for returning your parcel back to you.
If no payment is received within 14 days the goods will be disposed of.
Attempted delivery – failure to deliver
Ordinarily our couriers will attempt to deliver a parcel more than once, this cannot however be guaranteed. If a parcel is returned to us by our couriers due to an attempted delivery failure, there will be a £25 charge to the customer to cover our costs. We reserve the right to process this payment via the same method used to pay for the original order. An email will be sent with details of this charge along with proof from our courier of at least one attempted failed delivery.
*A consumer cannot claim for a refund or replacement if he/she alters the item or causes any damage to the item.
LJ’s hold the right to cancel and refund any order that has been purchased through their website. Some cases include: pricing entered incorrectly by administration staff and orders made from countries we don’t ship to.